❤ My Profile Page
❤ My Gallery
❤ My Journal
I will try and make this the most understandable explanation for the commissions that are currently out, due to lots of confusion. So, if you are interested, please read this carefully.
The reason I made the $3.00 a limited of 10 slots. was because of how much work I've been getting in the other events. I want to limit it down a bit to make things more bearable. This way, I don't get too stressed out, and more people are satisfied. Also, it won't take long!
Simple rules for these $3.00 slots.
- No OC's.
- You may only order maximum 2 characters (2 slots)
- Keep it simple. (No cosplaying, crazy activities.)
- Your name and character will be posted on my profile so you can check the progress of it.
- You pay $3.00 PER CHARACTER.
The $7.00 commissions are for those of you who want extreme detail, who don't want limits, and of course, when the 10 slots are all filled.
Simple rules for these $7.00 slots.
- OCs are allowed.
- You can have your commission be private. (If you order an OC, it will be private anyway.)
- You can get crazy creative with your ideas!
Rules that apply for BOTH $3.00 and $7.00 commissions:
1. NO nudity!
2. NO fetishes!
3. They MUST be Winter or Christmas themed!
4. You can ask to be anonymous!
Next up: Surprise, Surprise Commissions!
I am planning on opening another commission for you all, to really feel the Christmas spirit!
Basically, in this commission, you can have loads of fun by doing either of these:
1. Surprise someone
2. Surprise yourself!
Details of both: (Read carefully!)
1. Surprise someone. - You commission me something in private for another individual. It HAS TO BE Christmas-themed.
For example: "Dawn holding a gift to the viewer." I will post all these gifts ON Christmas day, and tag who the gift was originally for! You get to chose if you want the person receiving it to know if it was from you, or you can keep it a mystery forever! It's up to you.
2.Surprise yourself. - You commission me a surprise and well, that's it! That's where I get to work and on Christmas day, I will post MY surprise to YOU! Doesn't that sound like fun?
And don't worry, I will do a little research to see which characters are your favorite, and just work from there on. Buuuut, I won't be too obvious!
For both of these, I was thinking of the price being $5.00 ... Does this sound fair?
Please let me know in the comments and I hope this clears all confusion!
Have a great day.
This is where you feature your friends.
Skin created by (c) r0se-designs
This is where your featured deviations go.